So apparently my pH meter has been malfunctioning for a minute now and caused a lock out on my ladies. It's taken a week and a new meter to get thing back to normal but we are off and running again. Yesterday I ran a gallon and a half of water through them and fed them with a half gallon molasses/fish shit. With a pH of 6.7 on the run off. I did the same thing last weekend except just molasses till my run off was 6.7 again.
The babies went into there new home. I should have transplanted them sooner but been busy at work again and I gotta make that cheese when I can. Christmas is coming and the extra money helps.